Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

My very very first challenge !!!!

Last night I decided I was going to join in a challenge - I've never done one before but it looks like fun.......so here goes. The challenge I've decided to join is over at  Ladybug Crafts and the theme is 'Celebration'
I have a few cards to make over the coming weeks but the one I made today for the challenge is for my friend's 14 year old daughter......






Digistamp - Bugaboo Stamps
Paper - SU designer pad
Coloured with Promarkers
Glitter - SU 
Ribbon - my own stash
Felt flower - Felt from Kerry @ Ladybugcraftsink, Die - MFT rolled flower
Sentiment - Craftwork cards 


Thanks for looking 











2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Susan, love your felt flower. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased the first challenge you've entered is ours Susan :-D Gorgeous card...love the vibrant colours (pink and orange are flabulous together!)and that flower is stunnalicious!! Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x