Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Another day , another card...

A close friend asked me if I would make a card - different than what she could buy in the shops - well I hope that's what I manage to do with all my cards !!!!

Asked her any specifics - shoes, bags, champagne - and she replied 'Yes !!' - I laughed - aren't we predictable....??!!

Here is what I came up with.......





Bugaboo digital stamp - coloured in with Promarkers

PS - DCWV

Flowers- red felt   - MFT Dienamics

Ribbon - my stash

Thanks for looking

 



3 comments:

  1. oh she will love this ... a fab image and the spotty DP it great
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is beautiful and lovely,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Bugaboo images Susan and she's flabulous in red! That pp is perfect and those flowers megamazing :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x