Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Made in 1971 !

A very close friend turns 40 this week but she has been my absolute saviour recently - during all our travels up and down south she has taken care of Cocoa and Celeste, our two Burmese.......she has just bought herself a new mini cooper so I really wanted to find a mini car stamp......

Also didn't want to put '40' on the card so came up with a twist - hope you like it.....



PS - my stash - think it was Dovecraft
Stamp - LOTV - coloured in with my promarkers
Sentiment punch - Stampin' Up 
(I typed the sentiment and printed it then punched it out.)

I would like to enter this into LCI Challenge 32- Numbers

Thank you for looking


3 comments:

  1. Fab card .. love the mainn image and the DP is just fab
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the number papers. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment Susan...must remember that for the future :-D I'll forgive your friend her mini...maybe her next car will be a VW Bug lol. Fantastic...I'm sure she'll love it :-D Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x