Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Another weekend gone.....

John left on Thursday morning with an agenda most people would be exhausted reading.......he will be back from his last leg Bangalore on Friday night :)

This means I have spent the weekend amusing Lewis and Eleanor - we went to the cinema yesterday, with tea at Frankie and Benny's , today has been homework and sorting out cupboards and wardrobes......don't you feel better once you've achieved something like that. 

We sold old DVDs on a website (musicmagpie) and made £70 - some only worth pence but we would never watch them again and eBay is so saturated - we decided to go ahead.

Today I made 36 Baptist invites for a customer - and the words were in Spanish - she had sent me the image that she wanted on it - here is what I came up with.......



and a birthday card for a friend's daughter who loves animals but allergic to them so can never have one of her very own :(

 I would like to enter this into LCI - Challenge #37 - Flowers






 a gorgeous flower.....





For the birthday card I used

Buttercup stamp - LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers
Ribbon - LCI
Backing papers - Nitwits
Flower cut using MFT Dienamics
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking at my blog and for all your kind words.

Hugs

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet Susan! I love your colours and the flower is fabby! Perfect with the image! Thank you for sharing with us at LCI this week, make sure you check back on Tuesday for some exciting news and a blog hop!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you have been busy. LOve the cute baptism cards and the Buttercup card is so pretty - wonderful rolled flower
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x