Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Cupcake....

Had a peaceful weekend - with children's homework - who has a phobia of sticky back plastic ???!!! - backed so many books don't think I could face another piece !!!

Had a few chores around the house but did find time to make a card for a friend this week.

I would like to enter this into LCI Challenge - Anything Goes



Image - Bugaboo Stamps
Coloured in using promarkers
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Sentiment - computer generated
Punch - Stampin Up

Thank you for looking and all your kind comments - I enjoy reading through each and every one of them.

Hugs 

Susan x

6 comments:

  1. Great card; love that image, it makes me giggle!

    I cannot WAIT for you to get your Wrinklies inky - which ones did you buy? Let us see what you create!

    Have a great week; hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Susan! She is so cool and love the matting!

    Your comment on my wrinklie post made me laugh - it DOES look like a pogo stick now I look at it!! rofl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fab image - they always make me chuckle.. love the colour combo and the nestie shapes
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a funny image!! Lovely card. I'm sure your friend will love it.
    I hope you son is a bit happier at school xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I love Bugaboo stamps too, they always make me grin! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LCI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this Susan??? Now what do they call this type of card...clean somethingorother...CAS that's it!!! Pulled that from the depths of my brain lol. I love Bugaboo...love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x