Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Who lives here ??

Well Eleanor goes off to school tomorrow - have felt sick all day - what will I feel like on Tuesday when Lewis starts high school......just have to make a huge dent in making my Christmas cards to keep me occupied :)

Here is a card I was asked to make today for a couple who are moving in together and he is Australian so she asked me to to try and incorporate it somehow in the card.

I haven't tried 'bunting' before but think I've found something that will be going onto alot of my cards......



I made the backing paper using 'julesdingz' font - capital H - and alternated it in red and blue - I was very happy with the result :)


Bunting - Spellbinders Nestabilities
Airmail Bakers Twine - Sarah's Cards


Thank you for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x