Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Me time......

Well what a fabulous surprise my husband sprung on me !! We are off to Italy for a week - fly into Venice for a couple of days, then on to Florence and finally Rome where we fly home from.....and then to Kent to see my MIL and FIL.... who incidentally has had a really positive week.....even managed a walk around the country park on Sunday - she hasn't walked for 4 months :) We all know what is around the corner but are trying to give her as many good times as we can - and selfishly to help us as much as her......

Here is a card I was asked to make - the lady loves to read so I chose this Nikki stamp and she absolutely loved it.
I am entering this into this weeks LCI Challenge - Circles, Pink and Chocolate




Paper - Funky Hand Papercraft Factory CD
Lace punch - Martha Stewart
Ribbon - LCI
Image - LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers
Nikki's top glittered using Glamour Dust
Computer generated sentiment -
punched with SU punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities


Thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments

Hugs

Susan x

5 comments:

  1. Wow you lucky lady....I wish my husband gave me surprises like that.
    Your card is lovely. I have that image and it's perfect for someone that likes reading books. Love the nestie and backing papers.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow - i hope you have a wonderful time.
    Love this card - those papers are gorgeous - and o is that ribbon
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful your MIL was able to enjoy a walk after so long Susan :-D Your break with hubby is well deserved and I hope you have a wonderful time. Love your card...especially the Nestie shape..it totally suits the image :-D I bet Sophie will love it...especially the ribbon..she'll be stroking it every chance she gets lol. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I like how you have the sentiment tucked into the side, very cute. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, I hope you loved your trip, my favourite place is Florence, closely followed by Rome!! Your card is gorgeous, I love the spotty paper and your use of the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x