Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

Two times 40 !!

Two of my close friends both turn 40 within a couple of weeks of one another and they decided to throw a double party......

Here is my card for each of them - don't you just absolutely love this image !!
I 'stole' the inspiration from Kerry @ LCI - hope you like them Kerry !!


I glamour dusted Nikki's tops and IRL they are just gorgeous......


How clever am I - set this up to send on Sunday as I will be in Italy - did I tell you that I was going - lol !!!

Paper - SU
Image - LCI
Coloured in using promarkers
Felt Flower - Felt - LCI - Flower Die - MFT
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
40 - LCI Sentiments and Numbers stamp

Thank you for stopping by - and taking time to leave your comments

Hugs

Susan x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you arrived safe and sound and are having a lovely time... love bth of the cards - fab design and colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x