Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

A Card for Down Under....

A beautiful frosty morning here today minus 0.2 degrees
 - the heating was certainly on today......
I have had a major sort out in my craft room today
and still a long way to go....will need to be stronger in future when it comes to buying things 'that I can't live without'

My Aunty who lives in New South Wales, Australia will be 73 next week - I have made this card for her - hope she likes it. Again I used my SU colour guide for the colours combination and love it.




Stamp - SU
Backing papers - SU
Ribbon - SU
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Thank you for stopping by - and leaving your comments

Hugs

Susan x




1 comment:

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x