Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

SU Mini Pack........

Just a short blog today - my MIL has now been taken into Wisdom Hospice to monitor her and to try and get her medication right - she has been so poorly this week it's just not fair.....

My SU demonstrator sent me a mini pack with my last order and this is what I came up with......




...... I am making a picture book for my MIL as she is very low and wanted to remind her of all the good times we've had over the years - and found this little one of Lewis and Eleanor (who are now 12 and 10) and so wanted to rewind time :D



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - I love receiving them all :)

Much love

Susan x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x