Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Bah humbug.......

Is it only me or does it not feel like Christmas this year - I almost don't feel like putting up the tree.....

Apart from making cards for other people I haven't even thought about my own - lots of late nights next week I think.

Here are a couple of cards I did make this week .....





Backing paper - Pink Petticoat digital papers Contemporary Christmas
Digistamp - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Computer generated sentiment punched out using SU
Ribbon - (Red) LadyBug Crafts Ink
(Blue) Stampin' Up

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to comment

Hugs

Susan X

1 comment:

  1. oh these are fabulous Susan.. i love the tree especially teamed with those fun papers.
    I am not really a Christmas person.. but i suppose my daughter will want the tree up lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x