Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Just love this ribbon.......

I have been very generous this week and allowed myself
lots of craft time - totally what the Doctor ordered....

Today I have a beautiful card for a friend of mine - and if I didn't know different would think this image was of her !!

The paper was from a digital purchase from Pink Petticoat - lovingly stitched with my mini sewing machine......and a beautiful bow using ribbon from Tracy @ Dies to Die For.....isn't it just fantastic ?!



The gorgeous image is from my bestest craft supplier Kerry @ Ladybugcraftsink



I would like to enter this into LCI Challenge - Bows


Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hello Susan.. hope you are ok ( well ok'ish).. glad you are finding comfort in your crafting.. its what i turn to every time.
    This card is absolutely stunning... that ribbon is megamazing!
    And Nikki is my absolute favourite.. so its a winner in my eyes
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, I hope you bearing up ok. Your card is just gorgeous, the ribbon is beautiful and one of my favourite Nikki images. Take care honey. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this fortnight, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth did I miss this Susan??? That bow is just awesome (not a word I use lightly!)I love PP digital papers but haven't used them in ages...too much ink :-( Nikki's dress is totally sparklicious. A gorgeous card for your friend
    :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x