Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A piece of cake....

Boy was it cold here today - my friend has taken me under her wing and we have been going for a walk each day - we chat, sort out the world and 4 miles later do feel better...and lost 7lbs since Christmas too !!

My Brother-in-law had his birthday last week - I always find making
 his card tricky but decided to keep it simple.

I used LCI Magnum add-on and made it the focus of my card and
thought it worked out quite nice....


Backing paper - SU
Kraft card - my stash
Punched with Martha Stewart punch
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your lovely comments.

Hugs

 

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Susan, wonderful card! P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its Brilliant Susan.. what a great way to use that little cake .. a perfect mans card .. and i love that star border
    Well done you on losing the weight too.. wish i could
    Lisa ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this cake is perfect on it's own. I used it once a while back and was chuffed to bits with myself lol. More stars...gonna have to do some of those on a card real soon...I've been eyeing that punch for ages so might just have to do something about it now :-D Loving the colour combo...is that kraft cs? xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x