Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Bear Love.....

I have not been a true blogger recently - had Eleanor on a residential, Lewis taking his drum exam, Eleanor returning, John left for Singapore for 10 days.....and then Eleanor off sick this week......feel like I've been on a rollercoaster !!! Thought I would get loads of crafting time but I have hardly had anytime.....:(

I was asked to make a card for a friend's husband - she wanted to keep it simple and if possible with a teddy bear......her husband loved the card...


A close up of the image.....



A sneaky peek at the inside....



Image - Teddy Bo and Co
Coloured in using my Promarkers
Backing Papers - SU
Ribbon - SU
Quickutz Inverted Square Nestie
X-Cut Heart Nestie


Thank you as always for stopping by and taking the time to leave your lovely comments.

Hugs

Susan x

1 comment:

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x