Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

For my Mummy.....

This blog is about a week late - but ho hum ......

Mother's Day was a tough one in my house - our first one without Brenda, and John went off to Singapore early hours - fortunately I have Lewis and Eleanor who were little stars......my favourite Jo Malone perfume and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers were my treats - and I wasn't allowed to do anything - until they had had enough !!!!

One of my neighbours celebrated her very first Mother's day and Ava Rose's Daddy called and asked me to make a card with a rose.....I found this one on Digistamp Boutique.

Ava's Mummy loved it.......:)


a sneaky peek inside.....


I saw on another blog a 'compilation' and loved the effect
so decided to give it a whirl



Backing paper - Stamping Up
Ribbon - my stash
Image - DSB
Coloured in using my Promarkers
Sentiment - computer generated then using SU punch
Flower nesties

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment.



1 comment:

  1. ooh look at you with your compilation pic.. so technical.. and really pretty .
    I bet the new mum loved her card especially as it had a rose on it .
    Glad you had a lovely day - and was spoilt b your children
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x