Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Happy Birthday Amy !!

The sun is shining here again today - we go walking in The Lakes next week - you can just imagine can't you - gorgeous weather all this week and pouring with rain next !!!

Eleanor's friend, Amy, was 11 last week and here is the card I made for her - Eleanor didn't want me to put her age on it so if she wanted to keep it in a frame she could ......



a sneaky peek at the inside.......


and another compilation......


I would like to enter this into



Image - LOTV
Coloured in using Promarkers
Backing paper from a Funky Hand CD
New X-Cut nestie

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave your lovely comments.


2 comments:

  1. oh its so cute .. i love all the little mice .. they look to be having so much fun
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy will love her card Susan...I love the colours you've used. The die you've used is perfect for the image. Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x