Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Nikki again ......

John arrived back from his first trip away this year early this morning - it has been a tough couple of weeks - he normally travels 3 out of 4 weeks but since Brenda passed away he has worked from home.

He climbed into bed the early hours, and although love having him back he has kept me awake snoring......one thing I definitely haven't missed :0)

So I decided to get up and show you another Nikki card that I made yesterday...







and a sneaky peek inside.....


Backing paper - SU
Ribbon - SU
Nikki stamp - Ladybugcraftsink
Flower - Marianne Designs
Button - my ever-increasing stash

Thank you for stopping by - and please do leave a comment I love reading them all.

Hugs

Susan x

3 comments:

  1. oh lol.. its me who does the snoring in this house !!
    But i bet you are glad to have him home really.

    LOve the card - the papers and colours are fab! as is the inside .

    I have candy if you are interested .
    Am away this week but when i get back we will definitely sort out a meet up
    LIsa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulicious Susan...I love that flower with the button centre.

    Apart from the snoring I love the bed to myself lol. Hubby ends up black and blue from me nudging him...why should he get to sleep while I've got to lie there listening to him lol???!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Susan, inside and out. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x