Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Pardon ???!!!!

I'm really sorry but I need to share this with you - I make a lot of cards, for a lot of people and some are more complex than others - some just say ' It's up to you, it's for a lady, she likes a glass of wine, she'll be 50' some a little more specific but I received this email from someone I didn't know and I have to say I couldn't stop laughing.......
"Hi Susan,
I was hoping that you might be able to design a card for my best friends birthday. I would like it to be of a large bay horse (brown body with black mane and tale) standing at a show ground with a 1st red rossette on his bridal, there would be a female adult rider (looking very pleased with herself) on his back - he would be standing in the middle of two small ponies with young riders (they would look disgruntled) and be called toffee and muffin. I would like the caption to say \'\'Achilles and Jo are not too embarrassed to steal first place from Toffee and Muffin\'\'....Is this possible?"


I wrote back and said that I didn't think I could do it - but could certainly make a horse themed card but much much simpler......fortunately she agreed !!!

This is what I came up with......

a sneaky peek at the inside......



Backing papers - SU
Image found on the Internet (if I remember where I will update here)
Coloured in using my Promarkers
Jute - LCI
Sentiment - computer generated
Notepad punch - SU

Thank you for stopping by and please leave any comments I love to read them all.

Hugs

Susan x

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOL...well she certainly knew what she wanted Susan!! Well done you ... I would have just said 'NO' lol. I'm sure both will love the card...the twine is perfect for the theme and I really like the border punch you've used. I have that one but never use it. xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x