Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Spring had sprung.....

...until today - it was wet, windy and cold and didn't want to go outside !

I went to Sincerely Yours papercraft show yesterday - only managed an hour as I am still getting tired very quickly - but managed to get a few goodies :)

I have managed to do a little colouring this week - a new digi release from LCI - which are all truly gorgeous. 


SU backing paper
coloured in using my Promarkers
Ribbon from my stash
Buttons and image - LCI



My second card



Hot of the Press - Soft Nostalgia backing paper
SU punch for ribbon look
MFT flower made with LCI felt
LCI - Digi image
Quickutz - Garden trowel and fork



A glimpse at the inside :)



Thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments - I do enjoy reading them all.

Hugs

Susan x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan
    Glad you like the new images at LCI.....they are great aren't they. Great card, love the gorgeous ribbon.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Susan! Love the little embellishments on the second one! Glad you love the new images! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susan sorry to hear you are still getting tired.. i am improving slightly lol, but then am always tired!
    I love the cards ... that image is one of my favourites
    The little trowel and fork are so cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An hour is better than nothing Suan and I bet you used that hour wisely lol! Fab cards...love the embellishments on both. The buttons look a perfect match for the ribbon. Gorgeous :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x