Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Happy Birthday to you.....

Very stressful in my house this week - SATS week for Eleanor and the hardest job is not getting her to do practice papers but to get her to go to bed at a reasonable time....doesn't help when her older brother won't go neither just to help me !! -Dad is in Japan so not much help this week !!

It will be my mum's birthday this Saturday - I have made two cards one from Lewis and Eleanor and one from myself.....I am showing you the one I made from the children today - will be back with the one from me later.

I wanted to enter into the challenge over at LCI so I based my card on that - Anything But Square .



Card created using large scallop die
Image - LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers
Bow - my stash
Charm - my stash

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave your lovely comments.

Hugs

Susan x


4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Susan. Love the shape and the scalloped edge. The Floral Delights image looks gorgeous with the added gems. Your mum will love it. Looking forward to seeing your other card.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is wonderful Susan.. i love the shape and the colours in your image are gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, this is a gorgeous shape and wonderful colours, I am sure your mum will love it! Pami x

    PS - thanks for sharing at LCI this week! P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!!Awesome shape,lovely color combo.New Follower.
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x