Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Teens...

I started Pilates a couple of weeks ago to help me with my breathing and hopefully tone me up - I really miss my walking but due to my chest being so bad I'm not allowed at the moment.......but boy did I not imagine such 'gentle' exercise would kill me so much. I have exercised nearly all my life from aerobics to simple walking and I have come home sweaty and tired BUT with Pilates I came home absolutely revitalised BUT the following morning I discovered muscles I didn't know existed....and it's true what they say - you do feel so much better and I'm sure I look better already - LOL !!!!!
Here's a gorgeous digi-stamp from LCI - I was able to put to use for a 15 year old friend's daughter....isn't it just fabulous.




a sneaky peek at the inside....


a compilation...



Backing paper - SU
Image - LCI
Coloured in using Promarkers


Thank you for stopping by and leaving all your comments

Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan what a great teen card and you have finished it off so nicely. I used to do Pilates and it is so good I really miss it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i am useless at doing exercise .. the last time i did keep fit i snapped my achilles tendon and was off work and off my feet for 6 months!
    I am banned now.
    LOve the card - my daughter would love it too
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing I'm doing at the moment is walking the dogs...all else has flown out the window hmph! I've wanted to try Pilates for a while and maybe once all the chaos is over I'll try it out. Fab card for Sophie...love the red white and blue xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x