Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Daddy's Day.......

I had soooooo many Father's Day cards to make this year - I am glad that all cards are now open so that I can showcase some of them !!!!

Here goes......

This one was created on my Stampin' Up My Digital Studio (available in US only)......I played with virtual stamps, printed it off, mounted and embellished it.

Again with my Stampin' Up My Digital Studio - this friend lives in California and she sent me a photo of herself and Mum and Dad which I inserted in the card and then she scanned the insert which I printed and put in the card for her....



This is a Teddy Bo image coloured in Liverpool FC colours and mounted on Liverpool emblem backing paper which I created in MS Word for a Liverpool supporting dad.....

The same Teddy Bo image but coloured in Manchester United FC colours and mounted as before ....

Another Teddy Bo image for the DIY Dad and Grandad ......

and another Teddy Bo image - this one was from Eleanor to John
- I loved the bright colour combo...

Yes - you guessed yet another Teddy Bo image -
this one was from Lewis to John
- this is just so much like him when he's sat working !!!

and finally the one from me to my Dad - he's not a fussy card person so this one suited him !! - made as before in a different colourway.


Hope I've not bored you all.......

Thank you for stopping by and leaving all your lovely comments......

Hugs

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Susan, you have been busy!! I love all the cards as i do have a soft spot for make cards ..my fave are the football cards with the DP you made for the specific teams!
    Just brilliant
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me Susan I can't believe how many wonderful cards you have made! Fabulous!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x