Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

My BFF.....

Today is my BFF's birthday - she is such a special person to me - she took care of my cats whilst we travelled to and fro from Kent last year - never ever let me down......always a good ear or shoulder to cry on...so so lovely.

Her husband had an affair with her very good friend for 2 1/5 years and as a birthday gift this morning he called her to say he was going to be a dad - I can't put into words how I'm feeling so how she must be feeling is beyond me......

John came home from Cork today and after hearing this - as a surprise has treated us both to a Spa day on Monday......hopefully I'll be able to take her mind off things.....

Here is my card that I made for her - she absolutely loved it.....






Hugs

Susan x


1 comment:

  1. oh she is lucky to have such a wonderful friend with a fabulous husband lol.. i am sure the spa day will be just what she needs .. and you!
    Love the card - such a sweet image .
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x