Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

A 'Me' Weekend .....

Well - what a weekend I have planned (or not :0) !! ) Tomorrow I am meeting one of my fellow ladybugs - how exciting is that !!! and in the evening catching up with some girl friends for a meal and a drink or two......Saturday - sorting and tidying my craft room and Sunday - well who knows may just stay in bed with Christian ;0)

Have you guessed ?? I am home alone all weekend !!! John and Lewis are off to the Olympic opening ceremony concert in Hyde Park and then on to care for my FIL for the weekend.....and Eleanor is off to Anglesey with her BFF until Monday morning.....is it right to be excited to be spending time on your own ?!?!?

Today's card is for a neighbour whose daughter will be one on Saturday.....I loved this image and decided to paper piece the number one and was very happy with the outcome.

The backing paper and paper piecing is Nitwits, the image is Teddy Bea , Ribbon from May Arts.....



a closer view


 a sneaky peek at the inside


Hope you all have a fabulicious weekend and I will be back to let you know how mine went :0)

Hugs

Susan xx

3 comments:

  1. ooh meeting a ladybug ... i wonder which one?
    Love the fab paper pieced number and the cute little ted...have a lovely weekend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun fun weekend. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sweet creation. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x