Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

On your retirement.....

Well where do I begin - week from hell over and happy happy happy - as Lewis and I are sat chilling watching a movie together.... Eleanor at a party sleepover and John with clients at the Open golf in Lymm......spoke to Tiger Woods and got a nice photo for Lewis :0)

Today's card is for a lady who is retiring from teaching after 40 years ......wow - what a lot of children !!

Backing papers I had in my stash and can't remember where I bought it..., the ribbon is from Head Ladybug Kerry and the image Meljen's Design.....


a close up .....


a sneaky peek at the inside......


Hope you have a great weekend

TTFN

Susan x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. They look so delicate and professionally made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh an apple for the teacher - she will love it .. and i bet she will miss it .. ( for a week lol)
    Love the ribbon
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the apple and worm image Susan..the pp is perfect with it. Glad you and Lewis managed to chill...bet you're both glad school is over for the summer! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x