Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Pink and Turquoise...

 I had a fabulous weekend - met up with Lisa - My Makes"n" Me - a fellow Ladybug and what a wonderful lady she is.....we talked and talked and talked and the funniest thing was, on the way over I was quite nervous wondering if we'd have anything to talk about !!!!!

My card today was an order from the lady who made Eleanor's scrumptious birthday cake and cupcakes......

The image is a Bugaboo digi image, backing papers from Nitwit and my infamous May Arts ribbon....hope you like it.

a close up view.....


a sneaky peek at the inside ;0)


Don't forget tomorrow is a new challenge at Ladybugcraftsink and we will be announcing the winner/s of the Blog Hop.

TTFN

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh lol... you never told me that! Me have nothing to say??? Never lol!
    If chatting were an Olympic sport i would bring home the gold every time !
    Hope you enjoyed your evening out with the girls.
    Love this card .. that Bow is stunnaliscious and the little gems are so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you got a word in edgewise Susan lololol. Not happy I live so far away...must make an effort to meet up with at least ONE Ladybug :-D Your infamous ribbon is stunnalicious...love the colours and Bugaboo images ALWAYS make me smile xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x