Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Scheduled......

Has anyone been watching the drama on channel 4 'Revenge' - I've just got up to date with all my Sky + recordings so that I have enough percentage for all my recordings whilst away - and I could watch it for much much longer - really enjoy it.

While you are reading this I will certainly be in Australia enjoying the relaxed way of life and catching up with my family.....and I have John for 3 weeks - eeeek what will we do think it's the longest I've been with him in years .

My card today is a Bugaboo image - sorry if I bore you with this one but I do love it.
The backing papers are Stampin' Up, Delicious Ribbon from May Arts.


a close up view


a peek at the inside


I just love the colours in this one - purple must be one of my favourite colours.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. ooh this is fab.. i love that bow its just full of gorjossity
    Hope you are having fab time
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Susan! Love the image and gorgeous colour.
    Have a lovely holiday!
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x