Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Feeding Missy....

My good friend Jane has gone to London for a girly weekend (where was my invite ???!!!)  and I have been left with cat duties. Missy is insulin dependant so it's quite important she gets fed and injected at the right time-ish - so Saturday morning and I'm up and out by 9.00 - totally unheard of for me.....but this morning I feel like I've had a full day already !!

My card today is very clean and simple - a friend asked for a understated birthday card for a new neighbour's daughter.....my card fit the bill and she was extremely pleased with it.

The balloons were punched out on scrap paper I had left over......joined together with a tiny bit of jute twine and diamantes between each . I thought the green and lilac looked lovely together......


 
a closer view.....



a sneaky peek at the inside.....
 

 
 
Thats all from me today -
 don't forget you only have 2 days to join the LCI Blog Hop
 


TTFN

Susan xx

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Susan what a fab idea and love the green and lilac together x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x