Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

LCI Midway Blog Hop Reminder.....

Morning Everyone....
 
Just a quick post today to remind you that you only have
1 week to do our Blog Hop.
 
New Release, 4 Guest Designers - come on join in the fun !!
 
Full details here at LCI TLT Challenge Blog.
 
Today I have used
 
 
 
 
a close up view .....



a sneaky peek at the inside.....


 
 
and finally a compilation....
 

 
 
Please go and show all the Ladybugs some Ladybug love....
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

1 comment:

  1. oh this is gorgeous Susan.. i love mainly white cards .. the sparkly scarves are just fabaliscious.
    Hope you are ok
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x