Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mojo on it's way back :0)

 
I think I left my mojo in Australia but it's finally come back.....made so many cards today catching up on orders, requests and my own cards that I need to send - I'm really chuffed.
 
I also managed a cuddle with a neighbours 6 month old baby.....;)
 
I played a little bit with this card and am quite happy with the outcome....
 
The papers are Nitwits and the Star nesties are Spellbinders
I think the star circle doily thingymajig is Nellie Snellen but I've had it for ages and never used it.....
 
 


 
 a sneaky peek at the inside.....


                                                           a combination.....



Thank you for stopping by....

Hugs

Susan x

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards! The black with blue is really striking!

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x