Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Time flies....


Where on earth has the past few weeks gone ?? Arrived home early last week and haven't had chance to craft nor blog - with school shoe shopping, ironing, naming items of clothing I haven't had any time. All will change tomorrow when Lewis and Eleanor go back to school - and Eleanor start high school - eek !!

Our time in Australia was mega-amazing and so wish we could turn back the clock - I would certainly have emigrated .....my cousin and family were a delight to be with and my Aunty was fantastic putting up with us !!

I'm sure I will bore you over the coming weeks with photos but here is a little taster.....plus a card that I managed to do today as a favour for a friend....



 
 
I made a card for the Ladybugs Challenge using paper piecing and I think I'm hooked......
 


 
 
 
Challenges I'd like to enter :
 
 
Many Thanks for stopping by
 
Hugs
 
Susan x

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures look amazing Susan I can't wait to see some more.
    Beautiful card too, I just can't find enough time to play lately! I'm looking forward to everything settling back into a nice crafting routine!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Susan.....looks fab.
    This card would fit with the challenge at Ready Teddy Go this month why not join us.
    Hugs Sally xxx
    I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, the paper piecing looks fab! Thanks for joining us for our ‘How many Fingers’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x