Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Snowflakes and clear boxes.....

Good Morning Everyone - Well it's a new fortnight and a new challenge at Ladybugs craft ink.....but before we go on - have you checked over at the challenge blog to see if you are a winner ?? And what imaginations you all have !!

Todays challenge has been set by our lovely Diane

Christmas - add some snowflakes
 
but we were asked by Kerry to use a clear box which she sent to us and see what we could do with them.
 
The clear boxes are available in the LCI store and are in several different sizes:

4 1/8" x 4 1/16" x 1" - 45p each

5 5/8" x 5 1/2" x 1" - 60p each

4 7/8" x 6 5/8" x 1" - 60p each

6 1/8" x 6 1/16" x 1" - 70p each

4 1/2" x 5 7/8" x 1" - 60p each

I loved playing with mine and came up with several ideas but decided to make Snowman's soup - a couple of bugs came up with the same idea - ooops !!
 

a closer view


a back view


the snowman's soup verse I used

 
 
Okay now do go on to all the other bugs and give them hugs and loves......
 
If you haven't finished making your Christmas lists or purchases yet don't forget Kerry is having a blow out sale ....
 
 
and also please do check my sticky note post at the top of my blog - my 50 followers candy !!!
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love your snowman soup I think I will have a go for a few at Christmas, brilliant idea!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box looks fab Susan. Love the little snowmen. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Susan!!! I think your soup is the only one with a candy cane...fab idea :-D The colors are fabtastic as is the webbing around your box. Gorgeous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! So thoroughly decorated, you always are such an all-star! Love the image; love the freeze dried snow - cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. The soup is a super cute idea but the packaging makes it so extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this is fab.. a perfect gift for anyone young or old.. gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Susan, its so creative and I love the verse on the back, I'd never heard of 'snowman soup' before!! Must have been under a rock!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation, love the snow family image and a great use of the box, papers are so fitting.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Susan....what a fanastic gift and love the verse on the back.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!! and what a megamazing idea!! LOL ... just wish I had of thought of it too!! love it everthing, those snowflakes look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x