Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

I am a Music Man......

This week has brought another few days of my plans being disrupted - set Thursday and Friday aside to write all my cards and wrap all the presents......but Lewis came into my craft room on Tuesday night complaining that his back was hurting......on Friday he had come home from school with what looked like insect bites on his back so I sprayed them with Solarcaine and gave him antihistamines....again on Saturday and Sunday - but when he lifted his T-Shirt I just knew it was Shingles......felt so guilty. Took him to the Doctors on Wednesday morning and she said 'Oh it's good to see something other than coughs and colds !!' - had to laugh as my poor son was in agony !!!

He is much better and hopefully will return to school tomorrow as all blisters have scabbed over and no weeping.

On to my card today I made for someone who regularly asks me to make cards for her......

The music sheet in the background is actually the sheet music to 'Happy Birthday' and the inage is one that I had downloaded from the internet sometime ago.




a sneaky peek at the inside
 

 
Hoping you are all organised for Christmas and looking forward to not making Christmas cards for a while !!
 
Don't forget to share my '50 follower candy' in your sidebar.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Susan so well designed and love the music paper! Oh dear your poor son, hope he gets over ut soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card:) Such a beautiful image, sooooo sweet:) And fabulous details also:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x