Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Engagement wishes....

Weekend again - can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by.
Lewis has cricket and golf today so I am going to take Eleanor to do a little bit of shopping.....and then tonight John and I are out with friends to celebrate John's 50th - eeek !! It is his birthday on Tuesday - what a day to have a BIG birthday :0(
 
Today's card is for a friend who proposed at The Grand Canyon - didn't realise he had it in him !!! ( She did say yes !)
 
 


a sneaky peek at the inside

 
 
Today I have used
 
 
Backing paper - Pink Petticoat
Computer generated sentiment - MFT die
Kraft Hearts - MFT die
Large heart - Spellbinders nestabilities
Jute - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Pearls - stash
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend whatever your plans.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Susan...simple but effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card, a great LIS more. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant CAS card, Susan! Stunning! Thanks for joining our Shabby Chic challenge at PolkaDoodles. Hope to see you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Susan, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x