Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

A little bit of glamour....and a cutie...

I've had a lovely weekend down in Kent with my new baby nephew - and although the journey was miserable both ways it was more than worth it.
 
Here's the gorgeous little man.......how cute is he ??!!

 
My card today is for a lady who loves clothes - I've had this image for sometime and decided to put it to use !!
I paper pieced the dress with a digital paper from Pink Petticoat and I was very pleased with the result......the sentiment was computer generated.



 
 a sneaky peak at the inside....
 
 
 
 
Hope you've had a lovely weekend - and take care this week, I believe more snow has been predicted for some parts of UK. :0(
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

4 comments:

  1. Awwww your baby Nephew is such a cutie.
    I love your card, the dress is so stylish and the design is really elegant
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Susan! Aren't they just too adorable you just want to squeeze them!! Fab card for your friend, love the paper piecing and the sentiment you did! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww isn't he just the cutest!! you must be so proud and your card is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Susan. Very classy. Your nephew is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x