Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Happy Birthday Alison

It's my neighbour's birthday today and I had forgotten to make a card but fortunately a few weeks ago I had made some blank birthday cards........
 
The pretty banner is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
and LCI Killer Heels image coloured in tonal greys - stunnalicious !!

 
a closer view

 
the gorgeous banner


a sneaky peek at the inside
 


a combination

 
Hopefully Alison will like her card.....
 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx

5 comments:

  1. So fabulous! I love the grey tones and the glittery purse! Gorgeous banner too :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh stunning card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, I love these shoes and would love to be able to wear a pair! Fabulous card I am sure she loved it! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic Susan. I'm sure she loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning mono card hun...also thank you for your sweet words regarding the loss of my fur baby, means a lot to me!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemmad

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x