Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

Good Luck in your New Home

Morning - I have had a funny sort of week - Lewis and Eleanor have only been in school for three days due to a teacher strike on Thursday and an inset day on Friday so a nice long weekend.
 
John has taken Lewis to the British Grand Prix today - they are staying over night and coming home after the race on Sunday......
 
I'm looking forward to a nice girly weekend with Eleanor.....:0)
 
Today's card I have used a Digistamp Boutique image coloured in using my Promarkers and added a simple red grosgrain ribbon.

 
I would like to enter into the following challenges please
 
 
Hugs
Susan x
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Susan, I love the image and the ribbon look fabulous.
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this Susan. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab CAS card and great use of ribbon, thanks for joining us at the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x