Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

'Birthdays' Month Long Challenge at LCI

Good Morning !!
 
A new challenge here at LCI but beforehand I must thank everyone for all the beautiful entries for the 'Flowers and Ribbon' challenge - do check to see if you are one of our lucky winners.
 
As we are all busy with Summer and holiday preparations, children breaking up from school we are going to make our next challenge for a month - but don't worry we will be back with reminders
 in between........
 
For this challenge we have been lucky enough to be given a new release
'Through the Ages 6-10' I'm sure you will all love this one.
 
Our lovely Sue has chosen this challenge as today 'her life begins' !!
 
'Birthdays'
 
Without any further waffling from me - here is my card.
I have used 'Age 6' which will be available in the LCI store today
I decided to make my card in primary colours - something I don't normally use but
 thought it suited this card.



a closer view



a sneaky peek at the inside
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and please do go and give my Ladybug friends some love.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Very lovely card.I love the flags inside.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the funky design and colours. Fab texturing on the image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real fun card for a 6 year old Susan! Love the glitter too and the jigsaw paper! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i am loving those papers .. bright and so much fun
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Susan; that puzzle paper is adorable! Love the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paper is brilliant Susan...the colors so vibrant. Loving the ws and the fishtail flags xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x