Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Happy 1st Birthday......


Monday morning again and 1st July - where is the time going ????
John and Lewis had a fantabulous weekend at Silverstone - had glorious weather - think Lewis is planning Abu Dhabi next year !!!
Eleanor and I had a lovely weekend - a little retail therapy - a tear jerking movie last night and to a friend's BBQ tonight.....all round very happy.
 
My friend volunteers for a charity that looks after mums who just need that helping hand - whether it be post natal depression, single mums, mums with no close family -  basically anyone. The family that she is looking after at the moment is a mum who has had triplets.....ALL boys !!!
 
Here is my first card using 'Billie is One'  -
over the next few days I will show you the other two..






a closer view



 
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Susan. Love the cute image and gorgeous design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is a lovely card and image Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Susan...love the simple design and the wavy bunting xx

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x