Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

New Month and New Challenge

 
I still can't believe it is October - where on earth did our Summer go -
I must be getting old as weeks are flying by.
 
Today there is a brand spanking new challenge at LCI and
it is gorgeous Julie's turn to hostess the challenge and she has chosen
 
' Paper Piercing and/or Stitching (Real or Faux)'
 
I have used 'Handbag Nikki' today - isn't she gorgeous.
 
I embossed the card front with a new De'sire embossing folder - my stitching went a bit haywire as Celeste my Burmese cat decided to help !!!



 
Hope you enjoy the challenge and look forward to seeing your entries on the challenge blog.
 
Don't forget to visit all the bugs and leave some ladybug love.
 
Hugs
 
Susan xx
 

5 comments:

  1. This is fab Susan I love love love that embossing folder!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the stiching, I can just see the cat with her paw on the pedal, love the flower.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embossed card base. It looks awesome and how cute your cat likes to sew!! Hee Hee. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the embossing. Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, sorry I've not got round sooner but I'm hereatlast to say Clever stitching lady! You do it so well! loving the embossing folder, it makes this a gorgeous feminine card. Have a great weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x