Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Evening Again.....

Good Evening !!

Sunday again - I'm sure weekends are on fast forward !!!
John goes over to America tomorrow for the week - I've been spoiled as he's been working from home this past week so it's going to be a long especially with it being dark at 5pm.

My card today is very clean and simple.....I used a new embossing folder and created a bow with my MFT die using Anna Marie polka dot card, stamped a quick sentiment.....and that's it !!!


a different view


Thanks for stopping by !!

Wishing you a good week

Hugs Susan xx

2 comments:

  1. wow this is lovely and so effective!! love your new embossing folder x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x