Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Keep it Clean and Simple Reminder


Hi all...

Sorry for my absence from blog land - and although have made lots of cards have had very little time to blog.
I can honestly say I only have Eleanor's gifts to wrap and then Christmas can commence.
Hope all your preparations are coming to a close and that you are now ready to enjoy !!

Today's card is for a very, very special friend - who is most certainly one of lifes gorgeous people - inside and out. It was her birthday last week and she loved my card.
I simply used Bucket of Roses Delight and matted it on some Anna Maria designs card.


a closer view

Thank you for stopping by and have a stressless couple of days

Hugs

Susan xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Susan, I think this is one of my favorite LCI images as I am more of a flower person.
    Like the way you have done the sentiment.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x