Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

Uniko Studio Guest Designer


I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining the 
fantastic Uniko Studio team 
this week as a Guest Designer.  

When Beverley invited me I was so excited, how could I refuse?  
I only found Uniko Studio earlier this year and am delighted I did!


Okay I won't waffle on any longer, here are my cards for this month's mid challenge reminder.....

I used the brand new Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions
and for £4.50 what a bargain for such a useful set.




Hope you like them!!

Thanks for stopping by
Susan x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, thrilled to see your Challenge post at Uniko and love how you've used those new sets. Super, gorgeous CAS creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, it is fabulous to have you as our Guest Designer this week and what an amazing job you have done with this new set, I adore how you have used these little dots in your design and over the moon you found Uniko, watch this space as we have some fun challenges next year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful are both of your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan congratulations on being asked to be a GD at Uniko. Your cards are fabulous and really showcase the images. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards & super happy to have you guest designing for us for this challenge :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x