Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Time for tea

Happy Thursday everyone
 ~ I think the sun has finally found it's way to North West, England!!
At the start of the week you wouldn't have been far from wrong thinking we were in February
 - it was cold, wet and very windy not 1st June weather!!

My creation today is for the challenge


I found the stamp I used in a stash of unused stamps but think it was free with a craft magazine but thought it was perfect for the challenge.....
I stamped the image and then cut round it to give it dimension added 3d foam dots and then 'squiggled' the border with a fine line drawing pen.

Who doesn't love a cup of tea in a gorgeous vintage teacup?!



Thanks for stopping by and hope the sun is shining where you are


3 comments:

  1. Susan, I love these vintage tea cups stacked up...so soft and pretty! Love the frame of your card, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I wish I could doodle a border as elegantly as you have! So perfectly whimsical, and perfectly matched to those stacked vintage tea cups. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet susan, lovely and light!!!! wonderful teacups!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I know how time consuming leaving comments is - so I really do appreciate all messages left for me. It truly makes my day.
Hugs Susan x